Best Business Analytics Certification Online Course
White Paper : Remote Business Analytics
This white paper is about how small and mid-sized organizations can benefit from Remote Business Analysis at an affordable cost. The paper unravels the following topics:
1. What is business analysis?
2. The need for business analysis
3. Our Remote Business Analysis (RBA) Model
4. Benefits of Remote Business Analysis
5. Alignment with Business Model
6. About Fhyzics & BA Services
What is business analytics?
Goals and objectives of an organization are the guideposts towards which everyone is committed. These goals and objectives are composed of several needs, problems and opportunities.
The purpose of business analysis is to define the requirements and to recommend the right solution that helps to satisfy the need, solve the problem and capitalize the opportunity so as to achieve the goals and objectives of the organization.
The need for business analytics
• To setup new systems/processes
• To improve existing systems/processes
• To visualize what is required for the business
• To add the right capability to the organization
• To deliver successful projects at minimal cost
• To make right buying decisions
• To identify and minimize wastage of resources
• To ensure stakeholder satisfaction
Benefits of Remote Business Analytics:
• Access to best-in-class industrial practices and standards
• Unbiased and a best fit, 3rd party recommended solution for your requirements
• Increased time to focus on the core business
• Accomplish business analysis at a reduced cost and at right time
• Ability to meet your on-demand business analysis needs
See More : http://www.businessanalyticstraining.net
About the Author
at Fhyzics Business Consultants Private Limited
Submitted on: 2015-08-05 01:07:14