Situated 200 kilometers south east of the mainland of Greece, Santorini is Natureâ€™s shower of bountiful blessings that make it one of the most attractive tourist spots of the world. The island is presently the splintered parts of a larger island that was blown to bits by an enormous volcanic eruption that destroyed earliest settlements of Greece. These splintered groups of islands are now great tourist attraction and offer the most relaxing natural environment known to man. You must make this visit as your priority if you are planning a vacation with your family including kids as the place attracts all irrespective of age and you will never regret it even for a moment. The place will keep you transfixed and fill you with utmost enthusiasm and joy as the beaches, the clear water, the night life, the hotel views, the infinity pools and the outdoor massages are all top class.
1. Combination of island tours: You may plan a combination of island tours including the mainland Greece. If you wish to do so then it is perfectly easy as many travel guides at Santorini operates a whole plan or call it package. Since it is the largest island you need to stay at a hotel here and if you have chosen to stay at Caldera village then your view of the whole island would spellbind you for a very long time.
2. Excellent services: You will get the best service from your guided group travel office as well as during your stay there. This is because the island is the hot spot on the world tourism map and generally people from all over the world visit this place. You wouldnâ€™t find a better place where people are too willing to help one another especially tourists.
3. Ferry services: You need to see that ferry services are included in your packages as do most travel tour guides offices in Santorini having online websites. For getting the best ferry service you need to get a good operator and remember the charges are quite affordable too.
Ferry connections: If you choose your travel and booking agent well for your group to travel then you will find that the ferry services are quite a pleasant experience. You may even cruise around the islands if you have chosen a more expensive or luxury class package.
The beauty of the Aegean Sea is at once stunning both during the day and also at night. You may therefore choose a ferry service accordingly.
You must choose packages that include tours to islands of Therasia which is inhabited as well as the un-inhabited islands of Nea Kameni, Palaia Kameni, Aspronisi and Christiana.
Your ferry would take you to the Red Beach which is a great tourist attraction and also an archeological wonder.
4. Trekking, diving and swimming: You will never be bored even for a single minute during your stay at Santorini as you may spend some of the best quality time with trekking, diving and swimming in and around the islands. The place has flat beaches to steep cliffs with heights around 980 feet. There are sky high towns in Cyclades islands that offer you stunning panoramic views of the whole landscape, the sea and beyond. You may also make a tour to the still active volcano and hot springs.
5. Hotel services: The Santorini hotel services are top notch as they cater to people coming from world over. You will find the choicest and the widest range of mouthwatering cuisines here. Again many hotels offer up scale facilities like outdoor massaging, infinity pools, open Jacuzzi and much more.